Balloons can be fun and enjoyed for days (or longer!) after delivery. To keep your balloons in their best bubbly and merry state, keep in mind:
- Keep balloons away from direct sunlight and warm places
- Keep balloons in moderate temperatures to ensure higher float times
- Handle balloons with extreme care, they are delicate
- Keep balloons away from sharp objects or textured areas to avoid popping
- Order latex balloons for day of your event to ensure highest float time
- Be mindful of which balloons can be inflated with air/helium, included on our website
- Helium filled latex balloons generally last about 5-10 hours. Helium filled foil balloons can last between 1-2 weeks.